The company Moroka30 is based in Australia and the project was outsourced by our Australian SEO reseller. The client's main objective was to establish Australia’s first dedicated Ecommerce hunting brand, catering specifically to the particular needs of the local hunters. While Australia has a unique & diverse landscape, so anyone anywhere in the world seeking high quality gear that is innovative in design, while lightweight and durable can browse the website to find hunting gear ideally suited to their purpose.
- The client was struggling to gain website traffic because of poor ranking position mainly in Google Australia for keywords related to his products.
- High bounce rate and slow website speed were the main reasons for poor search engine visibility and less sales.
- Faced tough competition from e-commerce giants like Amazon, Ebay, Etsy which ranked on the first search results page.
- Initially, we reviewed the competitors' websites to understand their strategic approach along with their targeted keywords.
- We Selected essential product-based keywords for the site and optimized it for users considering the latest search engine algorithms.
- We have optimized the website speed, implemented caching to reduce the number of requests the website handles, optimized the website images to make the media files smaller and minified the website's files.
- After that we searched keywords for each main category and subcategory and optimized them one after the other.
- Then we optimized the website as per the latest SEO methods such as fixing the on-page issues first and then continuously working with the link building of the website and Social Media Marketing tasks.
- Website traffic improved by more than 50%.
- Website started ranking on top search results on Google & Yahoo, and organic traffic started pouring in.
- With our strategic SEO and Marketing Approach, client achieved a breakthrough in sales.
- Products in the website were allotted new and appropriate keywords resulting in improved ranking in search engine & increased traffic on the website.
- Multiple broken links had been removed which were affecting the web crawlers and visitors.
- Products got good rankings on various search engines.
- After achieving the desired keyword ranking for all of the targeted keywords within the speculated time frame, the project was successfully delivered.