The company Wayout Evacuation System manufactures and supplies NATO,ISO & IMO signs including BCA compliant exit signs worldwide. The company has been trusted with the design, manufacture and supply of luminous products to some of Australia’s largest institutions.
- The website was poorly optimized with lack of targeted keywords.
- Presence of very few quality back links which affected their Google ranking.
- There were multiple indexing problems with the site like outdated sitemap, error in robot.txt files, and others.
- The web pages were taking a lot of time to load which was naturally affecting the search results
- We conducted a thorough audit of the client website and identified traffic downturn, both onsite and technical conversion issues, and more.
- We analyzed the placement of right keywords and key phrases, researched the volume of existing and potential keywords.
- We got an insight of the top competitors of our client and got to know their most shared content, identified the amplifiers who are sharing their content over the web, quality of the content, the targeted keywords and the source of their backlinks.
- We generated good meta tags, implemented them in the title as well as in the description, and even eliminated the duplicate ones.
- We fixed broken links, awkward URLs, missing image alt tags, pages that visitors were not able to access and so on.
- We optimized the website speed, implemented caching to reduce the number of requests the website handles, optimized the website images to make the media files smaller and minified the website's files.
- We wrote content for blog posts, press releases, articles, classifieds, and posted the same on various respective platforms
Within a span of six months, efforts of our company paid off and there was a remarkable increase in total traffic and generation of quality leads for Wayout Evacuation System. Many targeted keywords have come up in the Search results for Google Australia.